With our business valuation service, we seek to strategically advise companies in estimating the fair value of the operation.
Our service includes the valuation of financial, tax, regulatory and legal information. In the valuation of companies with business we include the valuation of the wholesale or retail participation of private or public companies for decision making in stock transactions, tax purposes, compliance with accounting and regulatory requirements.
Some of the operations in which it is necessary to perform company valuations are:
• Merger between companies
• Entry of a new partner
• Purchase of other companies
• Bankruptcy or liquidation of companies
• Capital reductions or expansions
• Repurchase of shares to a partner
• Interest of the management to know the current value of your company
• Sale of the company or a percentage thereof to a third party
• Provide information to credit institutions for a commercial loan
In addition, through the companies associated with BLITA International we give scope of valuation of companies with a presence in the American continent, including North America, Central America and South America, also those based in Spain, Portugal and Italy.